Spencer read up on pruning our Weeping Blue Atlas Cedar (thank you, Pam!) and spent a good half hour getting it ready for Spring this past weekend.
Today he went outside during a break in the showers to take some pictures of all that is blooming. Our cherry tree has plenty of blooms.
These are the new leaves on our grafted apple tree he planted in January.
All of the different varieties are opening their leaves except for the Red Gravenstein.
More cherry blossoms.
Daffodils
Lots of primroses. These are several years old. They keep coming back.
More primroses.
The hydrangea are leafing out.
Spence likes trees.
I have two orchids in bloom inside. I think this is about the 5th or 6th time this one has bloomed.
This is the third time for this one and I have one more in bud!
1 comment:
What beautiful photos! Sounds like Spencer is quite the gardener. I love it!
Post a Comment